※ Permission to upload this was given by the artist.
※ Please do not repost without written permission.
Wow that color reminds me of Ciel..
TAG GAME: CHARACTERS WHO SHARE THE SAME PERSONALITY TYPE AS YOU.
I have been tagged by Madqueenkea, seriously though thanks I have been wanting to do this
If you don’t know your personality type, take the test here.
Rules: Find out what characters share the same personality type as you here and list the characters that you find relevant below. Then tag five friends and let them know you tagged them!
Type: ISTP (Crafter)
- Ymir from Attack on Titan
- Levi Ackerman from Attack on Titan
- Toph Bei Fong from Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Booker DeWitt from Bioshock Infinite
- Dust from Dust: An Elysian Tail
- Gray Fullbuster and Gajeel Redfox from Fairy Tail
- Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy VII
- Haruka Nanase from Free!
- Kristoff from Frozen
- Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist
- Norman Jayden from Heavy Rain
- Rodger from Lord of the Flies
- Morgiana from Magi: Labyrinth of Magic
- Tinker Bell from Peter Pan
- Jack Frost from Rise of the Guardians
- Sherlock Holmes from Sherlock
- Kenny from South Park
Girl: Come over
Me: Im an AP student, and I take many AP classes
Girl: My parents arent home
Me: AP stands for advanced placement. These are college level courses that you can take in high school. Typically they are more demanding than regular classes and thus you are often given a higher workload. However, the benefits are far reaching. Consider taking some AP courses during high school for a chance to earn college credit
┻┳| •.•) pssst… ur cute
This honestly made me tear up. Imagining how great he must have felt that his planned worked and choosing that risk paid off.
I also feel like him and the model have such good chemistry, they’re always so kind and loving to one another.
Holy shit what did he do?? That’s rad as hell!
Since the runway was going to have simulated rain, he wanted to make the outfit become colorful because of it rather than deflect it. He sewed dye into the seams and once the rain hit it the dye ran! Very simple but super effective. He was one of the two winners of that challenge.
Absolutely brilliant. Holy shit.